RT Single Channel Kit (CTRL.1, MDR.S, MOTR.S)
- Professional-quality lens control for either focus, iris, or zoom
- Kit includes focus rings and cables
- Expandable to meet your needs by adding new components
Teradek’s RT MOTR.S Single-channel Wireless Lens Control Kit offers professional-quality lens control for either focus, iris, or zoom by utilizing Teradek’s RT CTRL.1 Single-axis Wireless Lens Controller, RT MDR.S Compact Three-axis Lens Control Receiver w/ Bluetooth, and RT MOTR.S Lens Motor. This single-channel system was designed for durability, seamless transitions, and speed, with incredible control up to 300 teeth per second. This three-piece compact kit offers a lens-control configuration ideal for 1st ACs, camera operators, content creators, rental houses, and more. Each kit comes with all the focus rings and cables you need to get started.
The Single Channel Kit includes:
1x CTRL.1 Handset
1x MDR.S Receiver
1x MOTR.S Lens Motor
The CTRL.1 is a single-axis handheld controller for precision wireless lens control. Part of the Teradek RT ecosystem, CTRL.1 allows for either focus, iris or zoom control, is compatible with all Teradek RT motors & receivers and will work simultaneously with other RT Units controlling the other axes on the same lens.
Teradek RT motors offer generous power and speed for driving even the heaviest lenses, giving you responsiveness & precision with every pull. Motors are compact, lightweight and operate nearly silently even at the highest speeds thanks to their coreless brushless drive motors. The optional MOTR.S MAX offers almost 3X the sustained torque for stiff, resistant dials on heavy-duty lenses. MOTR.S MAX is sold separately.
Teradek RT receivers are easy to mount, can connect to iOS devices via bluetooth for configuration, control, and support for up to three motors. The Single Channel Kit comes with the new ultra-lightweight MDR.S receiver which suits extremely compact setups for smaller cameras, drones, and handheld configurations to optimize speed, size, and weight. MDR.S is compatible with the Teradek TOF.1 rangefinder, sold separately.
Note: While three RT Motor Cables are included in the RT Single Channel Kit (ST-ST 0.2m, ST-ST 0.4m, and ST-ST 0.6m), additional RT Motor Cables are available in specific lengths for additional motor (20cm, 30cm, or 60cm).
What’s In The Box?
- 1 x CTRL.1
- 1 x MDR.S
- 1 x MOTR.S
- 1 x Controller Neck-strap
- 1 x LP-E6 Duracell 1600mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1 x LP-E6 Battery Charger
- 5 x White Disc Type B
- 1 x Mini-USB (5pin) to USB – 18in Cable
- 1 x Teradek RT Motor Cable ST-ST 0.4m
- 1 x Teradek RT Power 3 pin – 2 pin Cable
- 1 x Teradek RT Power 3 pin – P Tap Cable
- 1 x Teradek Case Large – Black with RT Motion Single Channel Controller Set Foam
- 1 x Sticker Motion FIZ Set
- 1 x Teradek Vinyl Zipper Bag 250x150mm
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 0.25m minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 10ft minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – Iris Ring 1-32
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 20in minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 0.5m minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 1m minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 2m minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 3m minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 10in minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 3ft,6in minimum focus
- 1 x White Disc Type B Pre-Marked – 6ft minimum focus
- 1 x Teradek RT Power & ARRI R/S 3 pin – 3 pin
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type A Male to USB Type C Male – 1m Cable
Lens control kits made easy.
Everything you love about MOTR.S, now with almost 3X the power.
Scalable For Any Production
Choose your kit, and then customize it with additional hardware and software.
Premium Features & Integrations
All the features that make you a rock star on set without compromising
quality or performance. Our innovations and 3rd-party integrations are
developed from thorough R&D and valuable user feedback.
An Industry FirstSmallHD Lens
Teradek’s reputation for innovation and
collaboration allows us to build beyond our own
ecosystem of products. Teradek RT, when paired
with SmallHD monitors, can now display an
intuitive and unobtrusive overlay of lens data
including focus, iris, and zoom marks with no
latency. No more looking down at the hand unit to
check marks. Keep your eyes on the shot and
perform at your best.
- On-screen focus markers
- Pinch-to-zoom focus scale
- Integration with TOF.1 Rangefinder
- Axis limits
Natively IntegratedLens Mapping
Auto-calibrate lenses to pre-marked imperial or
metric focus rings at the push of a button.
Industry StandardRangefinder Integrations
Be agile on set with MOTR.S.
Redesigned inside and out, this motor
turns at 300 teeth-per-second and
features a new quick-release gear
and rod clamp.