- High-quality HDMI to USB 3.0 video encoder
- Plug-and-play USB webcam operation for Mac and Windows computers
- Seamlessly works with all Roland V-series switchers with an HDMI output
- Also works with most HDMI-equipped cameras and camcorders
- Uncompressed 1080p HD at 60 FPS for engaging livestreams
- Dedicated analog audio line input for live music versatility
- Powered via USB
Quality You Can Count On
Backed by more than two decades of professional A/V product development, Roland’s UVC-01 drives your livestream with uncompressed 1080p HD image quality, ultra-smooth 60 FPS motion, and low-latency encoding. And thanks to its hardware-based design, it just works every time you need it—efficiently, consistently, and reliably.
Plug In and Stream
Once connected, the UVC-01 automatically shows up as a source in your streaming software, with no drivers or fussy setup required. Like a dedicated webcam, it encodes HDMI to USB video class and USB audio class formats, letting you instantly stream at superspeed USB 3.0 with any service, platform, or application that accepts a webcam as its A/V source.
A Sound Solution
With the UVC-01, stereo audio is embedded in the HDMI feed along with video. And thanks to the dedicated audio input, it’s possible to blend a secondary sound source as well. For example, you can play bumper music from your smartphone, or use Roland’s GO-MIXER Pro to combine a mic and instruments for impactful musical performances.
Reach More People
By delivering your message to in-person and online audiences at the same time, you can achieve a wider reach with minimal extra effort. Using a Roland professional video switcher in tandem with a UVC-01, it’s simple to create these hybrid productions. Just connect the UVC-01 to the second output of your switcher and simultaneously broadcast live action to your preferred streaming platform.
Capture and Distribute
In some situations, you may want to record a presentation ahead of time and distribute it online after the fact. With the free Roland Live Recorder (Windows) and Video Capture for VR (Mac) applications, you can capture high-quality video and audio through the UVC-01 in real time, ready for upload to video sharing sites.
VIDEOInput ConnectorsHDMI IN connector: HDMI type A
* Multi-format Supported
* HDCP Not SupportedOutput ConnectorsUSB STREAM port: USB 3.0 B typeInput Formats480/59.94i, 576/50i, 480/59.94p, 576/50p, 720/59.94p, 720/50p, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 1080/59.94p, 1080/50p, VGA (640 x 480/60 Hz), SVGA (800 x 600/60 Hz), XGA (1024 x 768/60 Hz), HD (1280 x 720/60 Hz), WXGA (1280 x 800/60 Hz), SXGA (1280 x 1024/60 Hz), FWXGA (1366 x 768/60 Hz), SXGA+ (1400 x 1050/60 Hz), UXGA (1600 x 1200/60 Hz), FHD (1920 x 1080/60 Hz)
* The refresh rate is the maximum value of each resolution.
* Conforms to VESA DMT Version 1.0 Revision 11.USB Video Output FormatYUY2 (Uncompressed)USB Video Output Resolution1920 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 1680 x 1050, 1600 x 1200, 1600 x 900, 1440 x 900, 1366 x 768, 1360 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 960, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 1152 x 864, 1024 x 768, 1024 x 576, 960 x 540, 856 x 480, 800 x 600, 768 x 576, 720 x 576, 720 x 480, 640 x 480, 640 x 360, 320 x 240
* The maximum frame rate is 60 fps.AUDIOAudio formatsHDMI IN connector: Linear PCM, 48 kHz / 44.1 kHz, 24 bits / 20 bits / 16 bits, stereo
USB STREAM port: Linear PCM, 48 kHz, 16 bits, stereoInput ConnectorsHDMI IN connector: HDMI type A
AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone typeOutput ConnectorsUSB STREAM port: USB 3.0 B typeNominal Input LevelAUX IN jack: -10 dBu (Maximum input level: +8 dBu)Input ImpedanceAUX IN jack: 10 k ohmsOTHERSPower SupplySupplied from the computer via USBCurrent Draw500 mAOperation Temperature+0 to +40 degrees Celsius
+32 to +104 degrees FahrenheitDimensions90 (W) x 37 (D) x 23 (H) mm
3-9/16 (W) x 1-1/2 (D) x 15/16 (H) inchesWeight (excluding AC adaptor)96 g
4 ozAccessoriesOwner’s Manual
USB 3.0 Cable
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms