Sennheiser ew 135P G4 Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System with 835 Handheld Mic ( 794-806 MHz)
- EK 100 G4 Camera Mountable Receiver
- SKM 100 G4 Handheld Transmitter
- MMD835 Cardioid Dynamic Capsule
- 1680 Tunable Frequencies Across 42 MHz
- Auto Frequency Scan Finds Open Bands
- 3-Level Squelch to Block Interference
- 20 Banks with 12 Channel Presets Each
- Compander for Clearer Sound
- Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment
ew 135P G4 Camera Mount Wireless Microphone System with 835 Handheld Mic from Sennheiser is the latest addition to Sennheiser’s evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. This package includes the EK 100 G4 camera-mount receiver, SKM 100 G4 handheld transmitter, and the MMD835 cardioid capsule. Accessories include a CA 2 camera mount, 1/8 to 1/8″ cable, and a 1/8″ to XLR cable. It can be used to capture audio for live sound, broadcast and film, business, and educational applications.
The EK 100 G4 bodypack receiver and the handheld transmitter sport an updated high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button. The transmitter is equipped with a programmable mute switch and is lighter in weight with its aluminum housing. They synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button. In addition, an optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside the units. The CA 2 shoe-mount adapter provides easy installation onto a camera shoe.
EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver (794 to 806 MHz)
The EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver from Sennheiser is the latest addition to their evolution family of wireless microphones and is fully compatible with all previous series. Featuring an updated high-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, and a dedicated escape button, it can be used when paired with a microphone and transmitter (sold separately) for capturing audio in live sound, broadcast, film, business, and educational applications.
The EK 100 G4 wireless receiver is lightweight and built with an all-metal housing. It is equipped with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies and synchronizes with G4 transmitters at the touch of a button. A 3.5mm audio-output jack delivers a clean output signal using the included adapter output cables. The receiver operates on 2 standard AA batteries, and an optional 12 VDC adapter is also available. The included shoe-mount adapter allows you to mount the receiver on a camera for convenient portable use.
- Updated Features
- The evolution wireless G4 retains all of G3’s best features
High-contrast LCD display
Dedicated escape button
- Sturdy metal housing
42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
Adaptive-diversity for high-quality reception
Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
Enhanced AF frequency range
Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
User-friendly menu operation with more control options
Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
Operates on 2 standard AA batteries
Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
SKM 100 G4 Handheld Transmitter without Mute Switch, No Capsule (794 to 806 MHz)
The SKM 100 G4 Handheld Transmitter without Mute Switch, No Capsule from Sennheiser is intended for use with the G4 series of wireless receivers and a microphone capsule (available separately). The transmitter features infrared-sync, for quick and easy channel syncing between the transmitter and receiver. It is built with a lightweight and rugged aluminum housing and delivers pristine audio reproduction of both speech and performance vocals. Two AA batteries power the transmitter, and it is equipped with contacts for recharging the optional BA 2015 accupack battery, without having to remove it from the transmitter itself.
- Updated Features
- Sleek design and fully compatible with all previous series
- Improved User Interface: High-contrast LCD display and a dedicated escape button
- Lightweight: Aluminum housing SKM handheld transmitter
- Added functionality: Programmable mute switch added to SKM handheld transmitter
- 1680 tunable frequencies within 1785-1800 MHz range for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible channels
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- High-contrast LCD display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indication in 4 steps
- Handheld transmitter compatible with easy-exchangeable microphone capsules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack battery directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
MMD 835 Cardioid Dynamic Capsule for Handheld Transmitters (Black)
The Sennheiser MMD 835 is a cardioid capsule. It can be used to capture audio when paired with a receiver and the SKM 100/300/500 G3/G4, SKM 2000/6000/9000, SKM D1/AVX, and SL handheld DW wireless handheld transmitters (sold separately). The capsule is easily installed, includes a metal grille and replaces faulty or damaged capsules. The interchangeable capsule system also allows users to select among capsules with differing sensitivity levels and polarity patterns.
- Fits SL handheld DW, SKM 100/300/500 G3/G4, SKM 2000/6000/9000, and SKM D1/AVX wireless handheld transmitters.
CL1 Mini to Mini Cable for EK100
The Sennheiser CL1 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini and locking 1/8″ mini connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to camcorder audio inputs.UPC: 615104050228
CL-100 1/8″-M Mini to XLR-M
The Sennheiser CL100 is a connecting cable with a standard 1/8″ (3.5mm) mini and unbalanced XLR male connections. The cable is specifically designed for connecting the Evolution series portable EK series receivers to the audio inputs on Beta Cameras, mixers, amplifiers, etc.UPC: 000000000253
CA2 Shoemount Adapter
The Sennheiser CA2 is a shoe mount adapter for the EW series camera mountable receivers. The mount allows users to attach the receiver to the accessory shoe of any camera, providing a secure mount.