Nanguang Pavolite TRGB1208B LED Tube Light (2′)
- 1.9″ Diameter, T12 Compatible
- RGB+W LED Tube
- Hue and Saturation Control
- Color Temperature: 2700 to 6500K, TLCI93
- 100-240 VAC Adapter, 0 to 100% Dimming
- Built-In Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 2.2 Hours Run Time at Full Power
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Control
- Can Connect Multiple Tubes Together
- Pre-Programmed Special Effects
Nanguang TRGB1208B Specs
|Remote Control Type||Wi-Fi, Proprietary Wireless|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, Integrated Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||16 W|
|Run Time||2.2 Hours at Full Power|
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
|Package Weight||5.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||34.0 x 6.0 x 5.0″|
2′ Pavolite TRGB1208B LED Tube Light from Nanguang has impressive color control, light intensity, and power options. The tube employs RGB+W LEDs that not only enable color temperatures of 2700 to 6500K, but has hue and saturation control giving you access to literally millions of color combinations. The tube also has pre-programmed color effects such as Storm, Flash, Candlelight, and Color Cycle. The fixture’s TLCI rating of 93 is proof of notable and precise rendition of color. Light intensity is variable from 0 to 100% and while you can make these adjustments locally on the light, Wi-Fi compatibility means that you can also do it wirelessly.
The Pavolite TRGB1208B is AC/DC. The included 100 to 240 VAC adapter allows you to use it worldwide, but it will also run for up to 2.2 hours at full power using its two built-in 2200 mAh batteries. The intelligently designed fixture also has octagonal ends, allowing it to be placed on a surface at the specific angle to meet your lighting design. The only thing better than a Pavolite TRGB1208B Tube Light is several of them. Nanguang has that covered with the inclusion of a sync cord to connect to another light or several of them with additional cords. Using the first light in the chain as a master, you can synchronize the effects of all the lights simultaneously.
- Studio-Quality Lighting
- A versatile studio lighting fixture that features 0 to 100% dimming, a maximum output of 2850 lumens, adjustable color temperature from 6500 to 2700K as well as full spectrum RGB and pre-programmed special lighting effects.
- Full Creative Control
- Easily achieve impressive results without adding plastic filters or gels. The Pavolite Tube’s easy-to-use dials and buttons enable you to dial temperatures from warm to cold or hue and saturation in RGB mode.
- Power Anywhere
- Ideal for use in the studio or on location, Pavolite RGB+W Tubes can run off the included AC adapter or their internal Li-ion batteries for up to 2.2 hours at full brightness when no mains power is available.