DPA Microphones DAD6034 Microdot to Locking 3.5mm Sennheiser Adapter
- Adapts DPA Mic to Wireless Transmitter
- For Sennheiser Transmitters with 3.5mm
- Fits Variety of Locking 3.5mm Devices
The DPA DAD6034 is an adapter that features the DPA standard Microdot connection and a locking 3.5mm connection. The adapter allows you to connect a DPA microphone to a Sennheiser wireless bodypack transmitter or similar device that uses a locking 3.5mm connection for audio and plug-in power.
The adapter will also work with many third-party wireless transmitters and audio recorders wired for Sennheiser compatibility including the En2 TX from Audio Ltd and numerous devices from Rode, Deity, Saramonic, and more.
Compatible Wireless Transmitters
- Sennheiser: Works with Sennheiser transmitters equipped with a locking 3.5mm connector, including the Evolution (ew), XSW-D, and SpeechLine (SL) Series.
- Various: Also works with many third-party wireless transmitters and portable audio recorders that are equipped to supply plug-in power through a locking 3.5mm connector wired for Sennheiser compatibility.
DPA Microphones DAD6034 Specs
|Connector 1||1 x Lockable Microdot Female|
|Connector 2||1 x Lockable 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Male|
|Package Weight||0.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.3 x 2.8 x 1″|