- Facebook Live and YouTube Live Encoder
- HDMI Input
- Stream over Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Easy to Set up for Streaming
- Supports 1080p and 720p Resolutions
- H.264 Streaming Format
- HDMI Confidence Monitor Out
- Connect Peripherals via USB
Expanding the streaming abilities of the previous generation X1 boxes, the Epiphan Webcaster X2 can broadcast to either YouTube Live or Facebook Live. Plug in your camera, switcher, or other HD video source via HDMI, connect to a local area network via Wi-Fi or hardwired Ethernet, and set up your stream by pairing the device to your relevant streaming accounts. The front display shows streaming status and pairing codes for setup. For additional tweaking, plug the HDMI output into a monitor and connect a separately available mouse or keyboard to the onboard USB ports. To keep things easy, the Webcaster X2 will automatically configure the H.264 encoding bit-rate for optimal performance based on the streaming platform and output resolution.
- Live Monitoring
- Monitor your live video and see viewer comments and reactions in real time. Simply connect a display to the Webcaster X2’s HDMI out port.
- Stream to Facebook Live or YouTube Live
- Webcaster X2 streams your live video to your choice of Facebook Live or YouTube Live. Switching between them is simple, and Webcaster X2 remembers all your settings for both YouTube and Facebook Live.
- Streaming Controls
- Choose to stream to your Facebook Timeline or any Group, Event or Page you administer. On YouTube, choose to stream live now, or publish to a scheduled event. Connect a mouse and monitor to Webcaster X2 using the onboard I/O for additional configuration options and greater control.
- Hassle-Free Encoding
- Set up is easy with a simple device code to pair it to your accounts, the rest is done for you—the device comes pre-configured with optimal H.264 encoding settings for YouTube and Facebook Live streaming.
- Create a high-quality audio video live stream for Facebook Live (720p) or YouTube (1080p)
- Stream audio and video from cameras, mixers, displays, switchers over Ethernet or Wi-Fi to your live audience
- Pick from Facebook destinations like your Timeline, Events, Groups, and Pages, or from YouTube Stream Now and scheduled events.
- Perfect for weekly shows, single live events, and continuous 24/7 live streams
Epiphan Webcaster X2 specs
|1 x HDMI Type A
720p 30/60Note: Interlaced signals and other frame rates not supported
|Embedded HDMI audio
|1 x HDMI Type A
Default: 2000 Kb/s
Optional: 1000/2000/3000/4000 Kb/s
Keyframe Interval: 2 seconds
Frame Rate: 30 fps
Chroma Subsampling: 4:2:0
720p 30 (default)
1080p 30 (maximum)
Audio Codec: AAC
Audio Bit-Rate: 128 Kb/s
Audio Sample Frequency: 44.1 kHz
|Local: 1 x RJ-45
Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
|4.6 x 4.9 x 1″ / 11.7 x 12.4 x 2.5 cm
|0.6 lb / 272 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|6.3 x 5.8 x 3.5″