โพสต์โดย Amorn Aroonwechkul เมื่อ วันจันทร์ที่ 16 กันยายน 2019
- Wireless Long-Range Gimbal Controller
- 3 Wheel Control Modules, 1 Per Axis
- Compatible with DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S
- Supports 3rd-Party Gimbals via SBUS
The DJI Master Wheels 3-Axis is a wireless long-range gimbal controller featuring three wheel control modules, each providing individual control over one of the gimbal’s axes. The Master Wheels controller is compatible with the DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, and with select third-party gimbals via an SBUS connection. It offers high-precision and low-latency
DJI Master Wheels 3-Axis is a wireless long-range gimbal controller featuring three wheel control modules, each providing individual control over one of the gimbal’s axes. The Master Wheels controller is compatible with the DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, and with select third-party gimbals via an SBUS connection. It offers high-precision and low-latency wireless control over 1.8 miles of distance and wired control up to 98′ (using an optional cable).
Performed movements can be saved and repeated later, allowing you to build up a library of gimbal movements. The Master Wheels 3-Axis is capable of operating in temperatures as low as -4°F and it runs for up to 18 hours using the included batteries.
The wheel controllers use high-precision sensors and advanced control algorithms to achieve accurate and smooth camera movement. The high-resolution optical encoders are capable of detecting and communicating subtle movements, making the Master Wheels system suitable for professional film, TV, and video productions.
The wheels are made of stainless steel, providing for a classic feel and reliable operation, and the center wheel module can be adjusted to the left or right into a position closer to one of the other modules as that might be helpful in some scenarios. The wheel modules can be used attached to the Master Wheels base or detached and connected via cables, providing for more freedom in tight spaces.
Each wheel module has a three-stop toggle switch that controls gimbal direction and dials that control speed, smoothness, and damping. Additionally, various buttons (including three assignable ones), menus, and a display screen on the Master Wheels base allow you to monitor equipment status and adjust settings quickly.
- Wireless long-range gimbal controller for professional productions
- Three wheel control modules, one for each gimbal axis
- Compatible with the Ronin 2, Ronin-S, and select third-party gimbals (SBUS connection)
- 1.8 mile wireless transmission distance
- 98′ wired transmission distance over optional cable
- 10 ms latency
- High-precision sensors and advanced control algorithms achieve accurate and smooth camera movement
- Savable, repeatable moves
- Three-stop toggle switches control gimbal direction; dials control speed, smoothness, and damping
- 2.4 and 5.8 GHz dual frequency
- Self-heating batteries feature up to 18-hour battery life and allow operation in as low as -4°F
- Adjustable center wheel control module (positions closer to left or right module)
- Wheel modules can be used attached or detached and connected via cables
- Detachable control wheels
- Standard Mitchell mount
- 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads
- Built-in display screen
DJI Master Wheels
|Compatibility||DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, third-party gimbals with SBUS connection|
|Transmission||1.8 miles / 3 Km wireless, 98′ / 30 m wired|
|Frequency||2.4 and 5.8 GHz dual frequency|
|Mount Type||Mitchell mount, 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads for accessories|
|Battery||2 x TB50 batteries, 4280 mAh / 97.58 Wh each, 18-hour battery life, 1.5-hour charge time|
|DC In||12-27 V|
|DC Out||14.4 V / 8 A (max)|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°|
|Charging Temperature||41 to 113°F / 5 to 45°|
|Package Weight||72.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.18 x 25.78 x 20.18″|