DEITY Super Direction / Shotgun Mic. D3 , D3 Pro Test @ DUNKhttps://wedunk.com/product-category/deity/
โพสต์โดย Amorn Aroonwechkul เมื่อ วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มกราคม 2019
DEITY Super Direction / Shotgun Mic. D3 , D3 Prohttps://wedunk.com/product-category/deity/
โพสต์โดย Amorn Aroonwechkul เมื่อ วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 มกราคม 2019
Deity Microphones V-Mic D3 Supercardioid On-Camera Shotgun Microphone with Rycote Suspension
- Ideal for On-Camera Applications
- Minimal Off-Axis Coloration
- Low Noise & Distortion
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- Battery Powered, Auto Battery Save
- Auto-Configuring 3.5mm TRRS Connector
- Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Low-Reflection Finish
- Includes Shockmount, Cable & Windscreen
Deity Microphones V-Mic D3 is a supercardioid on-camera shotgun microphone offering directional audio capture and broad device compatibility for videographers, YouTubers, and sound recordists. With a built-in microprocessor that automatically configures its TRRS connector to work with most 3.5mm mic input jacks, the V-Mic D3 is compatible with a variety of DSLRs, camcorders, mobile devices, and portable audio recorders. Setup with your camera is simple and efficient using the supplied Rycote adjustable hot-shoe shockmount and 3.5mm TRRS coiled cable.
The pre-polarized condenser capsule utilizes a supercardioid polar pattern, which yields low off-axis coloration and high SPL handling. Boasting a 50 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with low noise and distortion, the V-Mic D3 adheres to the demanding standards of high-resolution recording. The microphone may be powered via a single AAA alkaline, NiMH, or lithium battery; automatic power saving conserves battery life by entering standby mode when your camera or device is turned off.
The lightweight aluminum body is finished in a low-reflection paint, ensuring that it won’t weigh down your camera or induce distracting glare. The V-Mic D3 includes a foam windscreen to minimize noise from wind or HVAC systems.
- Auto-Configuring 3.5mm Connector
- The V-Mic D3 incorporates a microprocessor that automatically adapts its 3.5mm TRRS connector to work with most 3.5mm microphone jacks. Out of the box, the V-Mic D3 is compatible with DSLRs, camcorders, smartphones and tablets (late-model iOS devices require Apple’s Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter), portable audio recorders, bodypack transmitters, and laptops.
- Low Off-Axis Coloration
- The V-Mic D3’s pickup pattern remains similar across essential frequencies, yielding low off-axis coloration. Novice and experienced videographers can capture consistent audio quality when dealing with sources that vary their positions.
- Low-Noise Electronics
- Thanks to the 14mm condenser capsule and low-noise, low-distortion electronics, the V-Mic D3 provides clean audio, which means less time spent in post-production processing your tracks with noise-reduction software.
- Long Battery Life
- The V-Mic D3 uses a single AAA battery (alkaline, NiMH rechargeable, or lithium) for power, and features a one-button on/off switch. When turned on, the microphone is ready in standby mode; it automatically goes into run mode when your camera or device turns on. This also allows you to save battery on your microphone when you turn your camera off. A lithium AAA battery provides up to 208 hours of operating time, and over 6300 hours of standby time.
- Convenient Accessories
- The included foam windscreen reduces wind noise and handling noise. The Rycote hot-shoe shockmount minimizes the transfer of vibrations by decoupling the mic from your camera. Connect the V-Mic D3 to your device via the supplied 3.5mm TRRS coiled cable.
- Deity Microphones VMICD3 specs
|Output Connectors||1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRRS|
|Battery Type||1 x AAA|
|Package Weight||0.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.0 x 5.0 x 3.0″|